Porsche Cayenne Lease Prices
Porsche cayenne Lease Prices
Porsche is the most well-known name in sports cars, and they have a wide range of models.Porsche’s cayenne lease prices are some of their lowest-priced specific vehicles to offer and can be used as an alternative to buying or financing.
The best thing about Porsche cayenne new lease prices is that you can trade it in at any time if your needs change.If you’re looking for a sleek, fast car with high-end features but don’t want to pay top dollar for it- then Porsche cayenne lease prices might be right for you! If you read more info about visit here https://porschetrend.com/pre-owned-porsche-cayenne-available-for-sale/
Is the Porsche Cayenne lease a good deal for me?
For many people, the answer is yes.The benefits of leasing a Porsche Cayenne:
- You get to drive a new car every few years and keep your old car for daily use.
- You will never have to worry about getting rid of your old car when it has fallen apart and no longer meets state standards.
- Your monthly payments may be lower than what you would spend on both a new or used vehicle.
- You can change cars within a shorter period than what it would take to purchase one.
- Your monthly payments will never exceed your car’s value because you’re only paying for depreciation and financing.
- We offer preferential lease rates via Porsche Financial Services (PFS), which comes with a bonus of a higher cash incentive allowance for a new Cayenne GTS or Macan model.
Terms of the Porsche Cayenne Lease:
Most leases are 36 months long, but there is also 12-month leasing available, which is great if you want to keep up with current models without losing too much in depreciation at the end of the term.
A 7500-mile per year allowance is standard, but an optional higher mileage option of 15,000 miles per year (split however you like) can be added for more budget flexibility.
The payment is $844.94 per month for the base Porsche Cayenne, but if you lease a new Turbo, it will be $1274.38 due to the higher down payment required on such an extremely equipped car!
Authorized Porsche dealer:
Porsche is an importer of sports cars that are manufactured in Austria. Porsche also has their production base that was used to produce the first car model, the 356. Porsche has been around as a company since 1931 and as a brand for six decades. The company now offers luxury sports cars that are sold from dealerships all over the world.
In contrast to other luxury automakers, Porsche does not offer a ‘3-Series’ or a ‘5-Series’ of the same name. Porsche’s latest addition to its lineup is its first SUV called the Cayenne. The Cayenne comes in four different trims, with prices ranging from $45,000 to $100,000. Porsche tries not to use any gas-guzzling SUVs in their lineup, so owners of this vehicle are not very eco-friendly.
What to expect from participating authorized Porsche dealers:
Going on your first test drive at the authorized Porsche dealership will be an amazing feeling for you. It is like tasting a fine wine or smelling fresh roses; Porsche’s are some of the most expensive cars ever made, and they know you feel obligated to buy one because it is an investment that will grow with time.
Many dealerships offer free test drives around the block, but some require that you lease sign up before going on one. You will usually meet their general manager before taking off; if possible, bring along someone who knows about cars (preferably someone who owned one). They may try to put you in the car with someone they trained very well, but most likely, they will just let you go.
Porsche Cayenne Lease Calculator:
Rates as low as 0.9% APR for qualified applicants and only $499 at signing on all models, packaged with an allowance of 7500 miles per year and $844.94 per month leases.
Here’s how it works:
- 1You calculate your monthly budget – Your salesperson can help you decide how much of a vehicle you can afford based on your financial situation by using our handy payment calculator. The more you pre-qualify for, the better your chance of getting a larger vehicle.
- 2You request a new Porsche Cayenne – Once you have your monthly budget in hand and have been approved by one of our many lenders, you call us to check vehicle availability. Your salesperson will work with you to find the Porsche right for you and deliver it right to your doorstep. If you want a custom-order car, we can do that too!
- 3Drive away happy – After signing all the paperwork, typically ten pages long, including two blank pages, enjoy driving around town in style! It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to get behind the wheel of your dream automobile from Prestige Imports.
Porsche Cayenne Lease Details:
36 months duration required, subject to availability—$ 844.94 per month with 7500 miles per year allowance ($1274.38 for Turbo models). A zero deductible warranty is included in all leases.
Leases are packaged with a $499 signing discount, a gift certificate valued in the amount of their security deposit, and a no-charge Prestige Imports gift. All lease customers receive a free 7500-mile per year allowance ($1274.38 for Turbo models) and an additional $4100 allowance on 5-year leases (or $6000 on 1-year leases). Vehicles must be purchased by the end of the term (no early buyouts).
Experience 3 months same as cash! The same rates apply during this period. However, you are responsible for insurance, maintenance and repairs, which will not accrue against your 6-month allotment. Payments are billed monthly to your VISA or Mastercard account for $253.48 in 24 equal and consecutive equal monthly installments. The total purchase price is $27,600.00.
Standard Lease Payments or Fees:
- Acquisition Fee of $925 is deducted from the negotiated parts and labor cash incentive if applicable.
- First-month payment.
- Security deposit of $995 (refunded at the end of lease).
- Sales tax on monthly lease payments (6% state; 2% to 3% local).
Lease Cash (Customer Cash Towards New Car Price):
- Qualifying Customers pay the negotiated parts and labor cash incentive if applicable.
- First-month payment.
- Security deposit of $995 (refunded at the end of lease).
- Sales tax on monthly lease payments (6% state; 2% to 3% local).
- Vehicle price with the standard package is $56,085. The customer is responsible for all taxes and fees instead of any special APR or lease programs available for this program. This offer cannot be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated. Dealer order/t may be essential on certain vehicles, and dealer fees may be applied.
Lease based on net capitalized cost of $50,886, assuming a customer would trade in a vehicle with $4,200 net capitalized cost. The first month’s payment is required at the inception of the lease.
No acquisition or origination fees on leases. Tax, title, and license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $0.30/mile ($0.20/km) for each mile over 12,000 miles per year, plus a $350 disposition fee at lease end unless the customer purchases vehicle or decides to re-finance through BMW FS or BMW Financial Services NA, Inc., in which case disposition fee is waived (customer may be responsible for sales tax).
Porsche Cayenne Lease Options:
For a lease term of 299 months, the monthly payment would be $1,789.00 with a total cost of ownership of $104,715.64. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $5,000.00
For a term of 249 months, the monthly payment would be $1,339.00 with a total cost of ownership of $88,058.76. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $2,000.00
For 189 months, the monthly payment would be $1,060.00 with a total cost of ownership of $71,038.08. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $4,000.00
For a lease term of 169 months, the monthly payment would be $939.00 with a total cost of ownership of $64,819.12. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $3,500.00
For 149 months, the monthly payment would be $817.00 with a total cost of ownership of $55,953.48. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $2,500.00
For a lease term of 129 months, the monthly payment would be $711.00 with a total cost of ownership of $50,015.72. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $1,500.00
For a lease term of 101 months, the monthly payment would be $614.00, with the total cost of ownership for this vehicle over that time being only $36,088.96. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $0.00 (“fees may apply” before you get to the residual value)
For a lease term of 109 months, the monthly payment would be $549.00, with the total cost of ownership for this vehicle over that period being only $30,711.20. The residual value of this vehicle at the end of the lease is $1,500.00
2021 Porsche Cayenne Lease Deals:
Save $1,000 on new model Porsche
- Exclusive deals are available now
- Limited time offers with 36-month leases
- $1,000 rebate for all Porsche drivers
- Annual percentage rate (APR) of 2.9%
- Lease for 36 months or buy at the end of term
- $5,000 in total discounts available in the Porsche Market Partner Program.
2021 Porsche Cayenne Prices:
- The base-level Cayenne has a starting MSRP of $67,500 for the standard SUV and $76,500 for the Coupe.
- The Cayenne S starts at $90,400, and the Cayenne Turbo comes in at $138,100.
- The price of a Turbo rises to as much as $127,800, and a Turbo Coupe costs up to $131,900.
Both models can also be equipped with an extended wheelbase for additional legroom and amenities. Both are among the most expensive in their class.
The Turbo S E-Hybrid is now capable of being fully charged in an hour using a DC charger.Porsche claims that the vehicle will have a range of 27 miles with zero emissions. This model will start at $185,500 for the standard Cayenne and $188,900 for the Coupe. The price rises to as much as $191,300 and $197,100 respectively when equipped with additional amenities. Porsche offers this model with all-wheel drive standard or optional.
Used Porsche cayenne lease:
You may lease Pre-Owned (CPO) Porsches that have been through the Porsche 111-point inspection and are less than five years old. Leasing a used Porsche allows you to try it out for a few years before committing to long-term financial investment.
The cost of leasing a used Porsche is lower than purchasing it because you are not responsible for any depreciation when you return the car. Leasing gives you greater flexibility when it comes to changing vehicles, especially when lease terms are two years or less. However, in some cases, lessees may be required to pay an acquisition fee just as they purchased the vehicle.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USED PORSCHE LEASE:
- Minimum 200 Credit Score – No History Of Bankruptcy – 2 Year Recent Job History – No 60+ Days Late On Any Bills In The Last Year – Income At Least 3x Monthly Payments (Car Payment + Insurance) – No Collections Of Any Kind (Within Last 6 Months)
- These requirements are for LeaseTrader. Some dealers may have more stringent requirements.
USED PORSCHE LEASE WITH AN OPTION TO BUY:
You’ll work out a deal with the dealer to buy the car at the end of your lease term. This agreement needs to be in writing and signed by both you and the dealer. Make sure this option is included in your contract, or you will automatically own the vehicle at no extra charge when your lease expires. If you want to purchase, you must act within that time frame, usually between 30 days and 60 days before expiration, depending on state law.
The price is negotiable, but it cannot be more than the car’s fair market value. If you don’t buy by this deadline, you must return the vehicle to the dealer without penalty, but you may have to pay any accrued mileage upon return.
Why Choose a Porsche Cayenne Lease?
Porsche is a high-class company that has been producing cars for over half a century. Porsche is a leader in the sports car category and has been ever since its inception.
The Cayenne model is the most popular new Porsche model on the market. The Cayenne Lease Program provides flexibility and cost savings with an affordable monthly payment!
Porsche can customize any car for your needs. You can also get a Cayenne SUV or Porsche Panamera by applying special discounts on your next purchase.
A Porsche Cayenne Lease provides power, performance, and luxury. The Cayenne is a mid-size SUV with the striking good looks of a sports car. A Porsche Cayenne is still an impressive piece of machinery even when it sits motionless.
The standard models come with 3 rows of seating for up to 7 people. You can also select the option for 2 extra power seats that fold flat into the floor, providing more cargo space.
When you lease a Porsche, your vehicle will always be under warranty, including 24-hour roadside assistance. It doesn’t matter if you choose to purchase or lease your next Porsche, because either way, all models come with these features at no cost to you!
Benefits of Leasing:
- Get a new car without the hassle of owning one.
- Pay for your lease with monthly payments, which are often less than what you would pay in interest on a loan.
- Drive a shiny new car every few years.
- Save time and money by avoiding repairs and maintenance costs for an older car.
- Drive a nicer car than you could afford to buy.
- Get more value for your trade-in since new cars depreciate quickly over the first few years of ownership.
Use tax savings and depreciation to get a lower effective expense on each month’s payment. Lease specials can provide a monthly payment that’s lower than what you would pay with a loan, especially when factoring in insurance and maintenance costs associated with owning a vehicle.
Once you turn in your leased vehicle at lease end, monthly payments will go down again since you won’t have the ongoing ownership expenses such as registration fees or oil changes, saving even more money from month to month.
Is It Worth Buying Out a Porsche Lease?
Yes, it would be worth buying out your lease. There are many reasons why.The first reason is the price of the Porsche is extremely expensive. A new Porsche 911 will set you back by about USD 70,000, and a new Boxster costs even more at around USD 82,000.
The second reason, of course, is its luxury and better performance than other cars on the road of its class.
Another important factor to consider is that a Porsche lease has a low mileage cap with high excess mileage charges per kilometer driven over this cap. This means that if you drive your car more than what it’s allowed, then you have to pay the extra money, which builds up very quickly if you travel far distances regularly, for instance, going from Perth to Sydney.
Cost and luxury is the most obvious reason. Porsches are very expensive compared to other cars of similar performance and demand a lot more for their price than other cars do. The fact that they also offer better performance does not let this issue down either; Porsche’s can be used both as a low-performance sports car and a high-performance supercar, something that other competitors cannot do easily or even at all.
Another important reason is the mileage limits on Porsche leases. If you drive your car beyond its limit, you will have to pay the extra money, which adds up quickly if you travel far distances often, such as from Perth to Sydney. However, with buying out your lease, there is no mileage limit, so you don’t have to worry about paying extra costs.
In conclusion, buying out a Porsche lease is most definitely worth it if you consider all factors. In my opinion, I would 100% buy my Porsche lease as soon as possible and enjoy everything that comes with it!
Lease a New Porsche Cayenne in Miami:
Porsche Miami is offering two new special lease plans:
- Lease a Porsche Cayenne for $599 per month for 36 months or $799 per month for 39 months.
- Lease a Porsche Cayenne Turbo for $899 per month for 36 months or $1,099 per month for 39 months.
Customers can take advantage of these leases by visiting the dealership at 2555 NW 79th Avenue in Doral, Florida. The offers are valid through March 27th and may vary based on credit approval criteria. These offers cannot be combined with any other current promotions, discounts, specials, or advertised prices. Some restrictions apply.
Porsche financial services:
Porsche Financial Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Porsche Cars North America, Inc., has provided financial services in the United States for more than thirty years.
A client is eligible for a loan from Porsche Financial Services if they have a vehicle that their credit union will finance through them. In addition, they must be current on their monthly payments and have a steady job history.
Lease prices of Porsche cayenne have been steadily declining over the past few years. You can now get a Porsche Cayenne for as low as $399 per month! This is an incredible opportunity to drive home in your dream car and enjoy all of the benefits that come with it at a fraction of what they used to cost. Fill out our Lease Calculator form, and we’ll email you the best options within 24 hours: